Thursday, August 27, 2009

Music and other funny stuff

Hi guys, you haven't heared a lot from me in the last couple weeks. I had a lot to do at college. Well, I'm back again. I just watched the woodstock documentary, and what a masterpiece of work. By the way, you have to watch inglorious bastards, the new masterpiece by Quentin Terentino. So as I'm watching woodstock I thought about the best music live performances of all time. But right now I can't do the list, so I just drop some names and figure up the entire list later.

Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock:
Not known as his best piece of work but the american national anthem rocks all over the place. By the way, 1.5 million visitors.

Robbie Williams at Scotland:
First of all, he is one of the greatest entertainers of the world. But 110.000 people at this concert is a bad ass statement.

Placebo at Rock am Ring 2006:
Greate performance. But what made this concert special was not the music, it has been the weather. Placebo at dawn, more words needed?

Metallica with London Orchestra at Charnegi Hall:
Well, Metalica is actually one of the greatest rock band of all time and a future hall of famer. But even the hardest rockers get tears in their eyes when they hear "Nothing else matters”. Congrarulations guys, this is one for the ages.

Nirvana MTV Unplugged:
This, again, is a masterpiece. Nirvana will be the best grunge band of all time, and with Curt at Club 27 they are part of history. This concert reflects all the musical deepnes of their lyrics and all the fear and anger of Curt Cobain.

These are the first five that came to my mind. But there is a lot more music done that is worth to write down. Here are my running ups:

The Doors
Mötley Crue
Madonna
Elvis
Fettes Brot

By the way, lasr week I was inches before doing the naked man. But I was to anchious. So, I'm wating for my next chance. My last told experiment stucks at while. The girl i planned to use for this is not in town right now. I think I'll wait till she's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment