Thursday, November 26, 2009

Top Football Equipment

Hey Dudes,

I don't know if mentioned it, but I play American Football and I'm the Equpment Hog on our Team. Well, actually I need two pairs of new cleats and gloves every year, not because they are torn down, I just have a kind of a fetish. My favorit brand is Nike right now. But Under Armour is taking mor and more place in my locker. So I made up my mind, walked through some stuff in my locker and on the internet and figured out my Top 5 Cleats and Gloves. This lists will be updated frequently. In this list only appear stock Items which are available for every customer.

Cleats:
#5 - Adidas TS Mario Wiliams
Well, this is a major upset. I choose the Mario over the LT signature cleat. On of my Teammates just got this cleat and I looks so awesome that I really choose an Adidas Cleat over a Nike one. I think this will be the only time. But only time will tell ...


#4 - Nike Huarache 2009
I like the first version of this Cleat but this one is killer. I really like the strap on the forefoot. Great style. And by the way, this shoe looks killer when it's taped over with just the strap free on the forefoot.


#3 - Under Armour Metal Mid
This cleat is from the 2008 collection of Under Armour, but still the coolest one. It's actually the most aggressiv looking cleat I know. This is what it makes my Number 3 choice. Click, clack ... Do you hear us comin'?


#2 - Nike Blade D 2009 Edition
This is a classic. Well, I do not like the TD version that much, but with detachables it way better. I chhose this shoe over every on else because I like mid top shoes. Well, it's only the number 2 on this list because the next one is OF THE HOOK.


#1 Nike Vapor Jet 4.2 Chrome Edition
Man, is this a killer shoe, all chrome. I have nothing more to tell.


Let's make a cut to Football Gloves:

#5 - Under Armour Blitz 2
As I told you, Under Armour is taking more and more room in my locker. So this glove is just well designed. Actually I had a try on this but, well, this glove is better for posing than playing football.


#4 - Under Armour F1 Reciever Glove
Its a greate glove because it's looks as tight as it is. Man, this glove is really tight, and not in the picturesk type. Actually the grip is nat that good.


#3 - Nike Jordan Reciever Gloves
Cool brand, cool glove, all white, nothing more to tell.


#2 - Cutters Gamer
And an upset again. This ist like Boise State winning the Fiesta Bowl. Every players know that Cutters Gloves are famous for their performance rather then style. But this one is really cool. And i like the short cut right above the wrist. This glove is my choice for the next season.


#1 - Nike Asassin Gloves
And Nike again. I told you about my little crush on Nike. This glove looks aggressiv, performes great. It's not as durable as the Cutters but in this list style wins over quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment